Start your new life. We can help.We are Calgary family lawyers & divorce lawyers with focused experience in family conflict prevention and resolution. Our lawyers can help you find a path to a new life, whether you're getting married, divorced, or growing your family through adoption. In addition to representing clients in all types of family law matters, we offer family law mediation services to those seeking an alternative to the courtroom.
Family Law ServicesOur lawyers offer a full range of family law services, including but not limited to:
- Divorce from separation to post-divorce conflict resolution
- Division of matrimonial property, including complex estates and corporate assets
- Spousal support claim resolution
- Child custody and access disputes resolved in the best interests of the child
- Pre-nuptial, cohabitation, and post-nuptial agreements to protect relationships with fairness and certainty
- Adoption to grow your family
- Adult guardianship and trusteeship applications relating to old age or disability
- Emergency applications and restraining orders
Our Family Law PhilosophyThere is no single area of law that affects as many people as family law. As family lawyers & divorce lawyers, we are committed to helping the individuals and families we work for, preventing and resolving conflicts, and enabling people move forward with their lives. Our independence and objectivity are central to that mission. Read more about our philosophy here.
Our Calgary LawyersOur Calgary-based lawyers represent clients throughout the greater Calgary region, including Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, Canmore and High River. Review all of our lawyers here.
Call or VisitDavidson Fraese Family Lawyers
Suite 1450, 421 7 Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 4K9 Phone: (403) 460-1230
Fax: (403) 460-1231
ParkingThe CORE parkade is located on 4th Street between 8th Avenue and 7th Avenue. The Holt Renfrew parkade is located beneath Holt Renfrew on 8th Avenue between 4th Street and 5th Street.
Public TransitThe 3rd Street and 4th Street C-Train stations are adjacent to our location.
Use our free Alberta child support calculator and spousal support calculator to estimate the support payments applicable to your situation, with interactive charts and graphs. Calculate support for Alberta residents and other Canadian provinces and territories. We developed these free tools to provide a simple way for people to estimate their obligations or entitlements prior to meeting with a lawyer - please feel free to send us your questions or comments!